Saturday, February 21, 2009

Ack, It's Our Last Day!


It was always going to come to this. Mega Road Trip 2009 had to come to an end.

Today, Saturday, February 21, is officially the last day of our trip. Tonight, Kaii and I will meet up with the 'rents in our hometown of San Diego. From there, Kaii begins his envy-inducing round-the-world journey, and I will spend a few days in LA and San Francisco before flying home to NYC. It'll be great to see y'all -- I missed you guys! -- but as you can imagine, part of me wishes this trip could go on forever.

So... what can you expect from this here blog in the next few days? Well, first of all, I gotta catch up and let you know how yesterday and today were. In our final stretch, we have and will be covering a lot of ground -- Flagstaff, Sedona, Scottsdale/Phoenix, Frank Lloyd Wright's Taliesen West house and, finally, the long drive to San Diego.

You can also expect to see a couple "best of" and "worst of" round-ups summarizing the trip, including "best hotel amenities," "most livable city," "most disappointing dinner" and the like.

Lastly, will I be continuing this blog in some form in the future? I hope so... keep you posted!!

No comments: